"The notion that such persons are gay of heart and carefree is curiously untrue. They lead, as a matter of fact, an existence of jumpiness and apprehension. They sit on the edge of the chair of Literature. In the house of Life they have the feeling that they have never taken off their overcoats."
- James Thurber, My Life and Hard Times

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

It's here but not here.

I've really got a gazillion things on the to-do list today, including riding, teaching, shopping, and writing, but I wanted to quickly let you know that Snoopy's book is officially launching this Thursday.



Here's a secret, though: unofficially, it's already available.

That's right. In order to ensure that people could get it on Thursday, I opened the distribution channels and downloaded the files. Barnes & Noble and Indiebound haven't put it up yet, but the Kindle and paperback versions are live on Amazon. Go ahead and get it early. I won't complain.

I'll also be running some contests soon for some cool prizes, so stay tuned.

ALSO ALSO ALSO:

Check out Michele Scott's new book, Silent Harmony. It's YA, it's about horses and a girl and paranormal and intrigue and I can't wait to read it. Get it here.



Sorry, gotta run now.

No comments:

Proud Member of ALA!

I support fair and equitable library access to ebooks and so should you.