"The notion that such persons are gay of heart and carefree is curiously untrue. They lead, as a matter of fact, an existence of jumpiness and apprehension. They sit on the edge of the chair of Literature. In the house of Life they have the feeling that they have never taken off their overcoats."
- James Thurber, My Life and Hard Times

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Go see Laurie - I hear she has cookies

In the whirlwind of discussions on the Internet, or perhaps because I'm having a toddler moment ("ooh, a shinier toy"), I can't remember whether I met Laurie on Kindle Boards, or in the Amazon Discussion Forums. But meet her I did, and she offered to let me guest on her blog.

Go visit Laurie's Interviews & Guest Blog Spots today. She asks fun questions.

As a matter of fact, put her on your regular reading rotation. A lot of nice people show up to talk about books.

2 comments:

Laurie-J said...

Hi Gayle! Thanks so much for your awesome promo for my little blog. I appreciate it! BTW, we did meet on an Amazon discussion thread several months ago. :)

Laurie
Laurie's Interviews

Gayle Carline said...

Thank YOU for having me on yours!

Proud Member of ALA!

I support fair and equitable library access to ebooks and so should you.