"The notion that such persons are gay of heart and carefree is curiously untrue. They lead, as a matter of fact, an existence of jumpiness and apprehension. They sit on the edge of the chair of Literature. In the house of Life they have the feeling that they have never taken off their overcoats."
- James Thurber, My Life and Hard Times

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm not here

Well, I am, but I'm not. I'm really over at another blog today, sharing a few laughs with a new friend, Karen Cantwell. She and her friends, Barbara Silkstone and L.C. Evans share a little corner of the Internet called "A Moose Walked Into a Bar." It's a serious examination of alcoholism in the moose population.

Just joking. It's a comedy blog. (Really? You thought I was serious?)

I met Karen through, hmm, either the Amazon Discussion groups or Kindle Boards - I don't honestly remember which, but we hit it off and she invited me to be her guest. Karen also writes humorous mysteries. Her Barbara Marr Mysteries are about a suburban mom who, like so many sleuths, is constantly in hot water because she can't keep her nose out of things.

Karen has four books out: Take the Monkeys and Run, The Chronicles of Marr-nia, Foxy's Tale, and her latest, Citizen Insane.

Check her out at www.karencantwell.com.

No comments:

Proud Member of ALA!

I support fair and equitable library access to ebooks and so should you.