"The notion that such persons are gay of heart and carefree is curiously untrue. They lead, as a matter of fact, an existence of jumpiness and apprehension. They sit on the edge of the chair of Literature. In the house of Life they have the feeling that they have never taken off their overcoats."
- James Thurber, My Life and Hard Times

Monday, May 19, 2014

What if I offered...

This week I'm offering some of my books free and some of them at a greatly reduced price, all because I'm so excited about the release of MURDER ON THE HOOF. I'm doing this to entice readers to sample my writing, whet their appetite for more, and be willing to spend $3.99 (less than the price of a latte) on my newest work.



Check back on my blog every day this week for one more book on sale or offered free. (Hint: FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH is still available for 99 cents! http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D0HDYRQ)




And on Wednesday, be prepared to start the party! There will be a contest, with prizes, on my site as well as others. I will be giving signed copies, personalized e-copies, gift cards, and more.



There will also be a very special contest for people willing to go that extra mile. But waiting at the end will be that extra prize - a Kindle Paperwhite.




Let the games begin!

No comments:

Proud Member of ALA!

I support fair and equitable library access to ebooks and so should you.