"The notion that such persons are gay of heart and carefree is curiously untrue. They lead, as a matter of fact, an existence of jumpiness and apprehension. They sit on the edge of the chair of Literature. In the house of Life they have the feeling that they have never taken off their overcoats."
- James Thurber, My Life and Hard Times

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Joe, in his own words

This has almost nothing to do with writing, except that I'm a writer and it makes me laugh until I can't breathe. Actually, I guess I could stretch the writing theme and say that the cleverness of the words in interpretating Joe's music astound me. I only wish I was this funny.

Enjoy.





BTW, if I've messed up inserting this html, just click here to get to the YouTube link. I guarantee, it's four minutes and seven seconds of total lunacy.

4 comments:

N A Sharpe said...

I LOVE this video, it is soooo funny! I need to bookmark it.

Thanks for sharing this, LOL

Nancy
http://nasharpe.blogspot.com

Jina Bacarr said...

Very, very cool.

Jina

http://tinyurl.com/BerlinSexDiary

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Too funny! I love it.

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Enid Wilson said...

Very funny! We need some comic relief from time to time.

In Quest of Theta Magic

Proud Member of ALA!

I support fair and equitable library access to ebooks and so should you.